When you place an order on our Website, we collect and process the following types of information about you: your first and surname, email address, phone number, address and financial information (such as credit card details).
We may use the above personal data only for the following purposes : to process and complete your orders and to process your payments, to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, to address any enquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised, to tailor our Website content to your needs and preferences.
• service providers (for example, IT services), business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (such as Website operations, payment services, shipments, delivery couriers, fraud investigations, bill collection).
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
• law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or authorised third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Website that may expose us and/or the user or any third party to legal risks or liability.
These third parties who may receive your data will process that data for the purposes specified above and in accordance with applicable law.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information : access, rectification or erasure, restriction and data portability. To exercise any of the rights, please write to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If for any reason you are not happy with the way that we have handled your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
What are cookies and why do we use them?
There are two types of cookie that may be used during your visit to Photyne website:
– Technical cookies: these are necessary for the website to function correctly and to permit browsing by the user; without these, a user may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use certain features.
– Profiling cookies: these are used for creating user profiles to send advertising messages in line with preferences shown by the user during browsing.